Thursday, July 9, 2009

MARIMBA, ZAMBIA CRUSADE - FIRST NIGHT - A BLAZE OF GOD'S GLORY!

Marimba is a large township outside of Livingstone, Zambia. Our Crusade started with a blaze of God's mighty Power in demonstration. I was extremely tired after 28 hours of flying Bangkok-Hong Kong-Johannesburg-Livingstone (plus the hours spent in transit) but the Spirit of the Lord refreshed me. I preached from Act 3 on "The Name of Jesus".

A huge crowd was present and we saw multitudes come under great conviction and receive the Lord Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. After that the Lord confirmed His Word with Signs following: The lame walked (One of these was a little girl who became paralyzed in her legs after her own grandmother cast a spell of witchcraft upon her!), deaf people heard, a blind man received his sight and demon-possessed people were delivered by the Power that is in the Name that is above every Name - The Wonderful Name of our Lord Jesus Christ!

OTHER NEWS. On my way to Africa, Brother William, our Director of Operations in Burma came to see me. Our Training Center for Church Planters is going full-swing. Several of the students are amongst those who were Saved during our relief efforts in the Cyclone-affected areas in the coastal region where over 600,000 died during that terrible catastrophe. One of our students had lost his wife and three children; He sensed the Call of God to leave everything and work full-time for the Gospel, planting a church in an unreached region of his nation.

Back home I often run into people upset at God for things so trivial compared to the loss that this man has suffered. Just imagine! He lost his wife and three children, and instead of being bitter at God he is moving on to lay down his own life to serve Him!

I feel very humbled and most unworthy to lead such dedicated men and women. I am sure that when we all get to Heaven these unsung Heroes of the Cross will shine the brightest, far more than those who wanted to be known as great in this world. I am blessed and humbled to have many people of such high caliber serving under my leadership in our ministry, and they continue to challenge me and my own commitment to our Lord Jesus and to the Gospel that He has entrusted unto us.

Pray for me that my family and I would continue preach the Word and live a life of love and sacrifice in a manner worthy of our Lord Jesus!

Thank you for sowing your finances and prayers into our ministry!

The Lord Bless you

In Christ

Christopher



This old lady had been totally deaf for many years.
You should have seen her dance and rejoice after Jesus healed her!


This old man had been totally blind.
Jesus healed him and he can now see!

This little girl had become paralyzed and unable to walk
after her own grandmother put a curse of witchcraft upon her.
Jesus healed her and she ran!