Friday, September 17, 2010

GLENVIEW CRUSADE ENDS - BACK HOME FROM AFRICA

Our Crusade in Glenview ended last Sunday, and I returned home a couple of days ago. We are thankful to the Lord for all that He has done..... the large Harvest of Souls that we could bring in for His Glory, the wonderful Miracles of Healing and Deliverance, the thousands Baptized with the Holy Ghost and with Fire on the last night of the Crusade.

For this we give Him all the Glory, Honor and Praise, because He Alone is Worthy!

Now I am home for a few weeks before I head for Africa again. I shall minister for my friend Pastor Edwin Anderson in High Springs FL, then in Chatham Ontario in Canada for Pastor Bill Pipke. Finally for Pastor Ron Johnson in Orlando FL followed by two days at the Penn-Del District of the Assemblies of God (to which I belong) at our Minister's Enrichment Retreat.

I then fly to Africa, back to Zimbabwe for two Crusades in October in the towns of Chegutu and Kadoma, along with a School of Ministry for Pastors and a Businessmen's Seminar.

Please do uphold us in your prayers! Thank you for your love, prayers and support!

In Christ

Christopher Alam